A 3-day action-packed challenge to help you identify & fix key areas In your business so you can reach that next level in your business - faster.
Sign Up For $7!
Challenge Live May 19-21, 2020
So, what the heck does the 3-day challenge include?
Right on day one, we start setting the foundational elements that so many overlook. And remember, it's all about doing these challenges on these days! Don't just sign up and leave it in a tab that you never do, and you just leave it as a bookmark on your browser.
Those challenges are...
MINDSET & FOCUS CHALLENGE
• How to overcome insecurities within your work & stop comparing yourself to others. You will also learn what to do in order to work more ON your business and less IN your business so that you can truly be an entrepreneur and feel less like you work yet another typical J.O.B..
INSTAGRAM® CONTENT CHALLENGE
• How to reach & attract your ideal clients
ABOUT BIO CHALLENGE
• Marketing to millennials & creating (or refining/upgrading) your ideal client avatar
SATURATED MARKET CHALLENGE
• Learn the foundational elements to standing out in a saturated market.
Day 1 Challenges
Day 1 Group Coaching
On the first day, I will be going live to do an AMA (Ask Me Anything) to get kicked off with group coaching that's unique to your business.
To get day two kicked off, we have to turn to
WEBSITE DESIGN CHALLENGE:
• Let's get outside the fishbowl to determine if your brand needs a major overhaul.
HOME PAGE CHALLENGE
• You have a couple seconds to impress your website visitor. So, let's make sure that's on point.
• Put your ego and emotion to the side for this critique of your body of work to determine if it's resonating with your ideal clients.
Day 2 Challenges
Day 2 Group Coaching
On the second day, I will be going live into the exclusive challenge group to do live mini website audits. So, make sure to attend live and get my feedback on your site! I'll be doing as many as I can do benefit as many people as possible with the time we have together.
It's the FINAL DAY!
And as the final set of challenges, I want you to really get a good grasp on your time management & goal setting.
SEO STRUCTURE CHALLENGE
• Let's dive into your website and determine if your site is structured correctly. And if it's not currently optimized, let's get that fixed.
• Let's have a look at your copywriting to make sure that it's geared for conversion and for SEO.
SEO RESEARCH CHALLENGE
• Learn the foundational elements to doing your SEO research based on what's already working. The real data of your unique market. Nothing theory-based here.
• Write this blog post to lay the foundation to building trust with your audience and strengthen your personal brand.
Day 3 Challenges
Day 3 Group Coaching
On the final day of the challenge, this group coaching call will be about SEO and how all these pieces connect with one another and why they are ALL so important, not just SEO. After all, you need all the pieces to the puzzle - not just one.
Questions & Answers
Q: Who's this for?
Q: At What career level is this best for?
A: Any level. I'll be covering basics through advanced - but in plain English so it's all super easy to understand.
Q: I live outside of the United States. Will this apply to me where I live?
A: Yes, 99% of the program will apply to where you live. The 1% is culture and society-related. There are students in the program from all around the world. There are members from Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean, South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, ... you name it. It's worked for them. It can work for you, too.
Q: How long will I get access to the content?
A: During the 3 days of the challenge. That's it. This isn't pre-recorded. It's not a course. It's a CHALLENGE group to help you keep yourself accountable to TAKING ACTION.
Q: If I have questions, can I get help?
A: Yep, just pop your questions into the group, attend the group coaching calls, and ENGAGE with the community. You will only get as much out as what you put in.
Q: Is there a refund policy or guarantee?
A: This is non-refundable for any and all reasons. Keep yourself accountable to showing up as often as you are able, take action on the material within the challenge, engage with the community of other challenge participants, and stay consistent.
Q: How can I get extra help?
Grab Your Spot!